Please contact Angela Phipps ASAP  A deposit will have to be paid when booking. Angela has taken over from Denise for the 2018 adventures. Dave Bennett will continue to co-ordinate drivers with people who need transport. If you have a car please be prepared to take it. In the interest of fair play, Dave will try to share out the driving and you can contact Dave for Adventure Group car-share issues Jill and Sue will now organise the camping trips. Contact Sue  or Jill PLEASE NOTE The YHA has introduced a cancellation policy on a sliding scale per person as shown: -  More than 56 days = any deposit already paid55 to 42 days = 30% of total cost of stay, 41 to 28 days = 60% 27 to 15 days =90%14 days or less = 100% December 27/30 for 3 nights Berwick –on- Tweed YHA Northumberland. On the border between England and Scotland this coastal town will have something for everyone to enjoy.

Adventure Group Programme 2018 

N.B. Everyone is welcome on the Adventure Group weekends. There are usually “A” and “B” party walks unless, because of weather condition we all do the “B”.
January 20th             Kirby Stephen  February 17th           Edmundbyers March 17th               Osmotherly May 5th & 6th           Conwy 2 nights June 16th                  Alnwick July 28th                    Camping Week TBA September   TBC     Camping Weekend TBA October 20th            Eskdale YHA Twixmas 27/28th       Hartington Hall 2 nights

Adventure Group Programme 2018 

Please contact Angela Phipps ASAP  A deposit will have to be paid when booking. Angela has taken over from Denise for the 2018 adventures. Dave Bennett will continue to co-ordinate drivers with people who need transport. If you have a car please be prepared to take it. In the interest of fair play, Dave will try to share out the driving and you can contact Dave for Adventure Group car-share issues Jill and Sue will now organise the camping trips. Contact Sue  or Jill PLEASE NOTE The YHA has introduced a cancellation policy on a sliding scale per person as shown: -  More than 56 days = any deposit already paid55 to 42 days = 30% of total cost of stay, 41 to 28 days = 60% 27 to 15 days =90%14 days or less = 100% December 27/30 for 3 nights Berwick –on- Tweed YHA Northumberland. On the border between England and Scotland this coastal town will have something for everyone to enjoy.
January 20th             Kirby Stephen  February 17th           Edmundbyers March 17th               Osmotherly May 5th & 6th           Conwy 2 nights June 16th                  Alnwick July 28th                    Camping Week TBA September   TBC     Camping Weekend TBA October 20th            Eskdale YHA Twixmas 27/28th       Hartington Hall 2 nights
N.B. Everyone is welcome on the Adventure Group weekends. There are usually “A” and “B” party walks unless, because of weather condition we all do the “B”.

Adventure Group Programme 2018 

Please contact Angela Phipps ASAP  A deposit will have to be paid when booking. Angela has taken over from Denise for the 2018 adventures. Dave Bennett will continue to co-ordinate drivers with people who need transport. If you have a car please be prepared to take it. In the interest of fair play, Dave will try to share out the driving and you can contact Dave for Adventure Group car-share issues Jill and Sue will now organise the camping trips. Contact Sue  or Jill PLEASE NOTE The YHA has introduced a cancellation policy on a sliding scale per person as shown: -  More than 56 days = any deposit already paid55 to 42 days = 30% of total cost of stay, 41 to 28 days = 60% 27 to 15 days =90% 14 days or less = 100% December 27/30 for 3 nights Berwick –on- Tweed YHA Northumberland. On the border between England and Scotland this coastal town will have something for everyone to enjoy.
January 20th             Kirby Stephen  February 17th           Edmundbyers March 17th               Osmotherly May 5th & 6th           Conwy 2 nights June 16th                  Alnwick July 28th                    Camping Week TBA September   TBC     Camping Weekend TBA October 20th            Eskdale YHA Twixmas 27/28th       Hartington Hall 2 nights
N.B. Everyone is welcome on the Adventure Group weekends. There are usually “A” and “B” party walks unless, because of weather condition we all do the “B”.